At Boxgrove DSP, it is our policy that all children wear the full school uniform with pride. We believe this instils a sense of community and belonging in the children and helps them settle quickly. Most of the uniform can be purchased from local high street stores but we do expect the children to wear either a Boxgrove jumper or cardigan (both of which can be purchased at the School Office).
Our uniform expectations are as follows:
• Black school shoes (no colourful heels or laces)
• Black school trousers/skirt or black shorts or light blue summer dresses in warmer weather.
• A white shirt or polo shirt*
• A navy blue school jumper or cardigan*
• Tights should be grey, black or navy blue with no patterns on them
• Headscarves worn for religious reasons must be plain navy blue, black or white.
*Boxgrove polo shirts and jumpers are available to purchase from the school office but branded clothing is not essential.
Our P.E. kit expectations are as follows:
• White t-shirt
• Navy or black shorts or jogging bottoms
• Plimsolls or trainers (these must be a change of footwear from their school shoes)
Due to health and safety reasons, the only jewellery permitted in school are:
• One pair of plain stud earrings
• A watch
All jewellery must be removed for P.E. lessons
Please ensure all items of clothing have your child's name clearly marked on one of the labels, this is to enable us to assist in locating misplaced items for you.
If you do have any questions about school uniform, please do speak to a member of the DSP staff.